Protecting your property

As a Homeowner you need to take action to protect your property. Home insurance, often taken out with a mortgage, will cover the cost of repairing damages to your home should an accident occur. Please note that Buildings Insurance is a mandatory requirement if buying your home with any mortgage lender.

Ballymena Mortgage & Financial Services will provide you with home insurance and contents insurance that protects you as a result of fire damage to your home, natural disaster and weather related accidents, break-ins and other events like riots, blasts and sabotage.

Talk to us today about putting a plan in place, and together we can help give you added comfort when facing the future. Call us on 028 2564 2222 or email us at:

For a free initial consultation for protecting your property, please fill out the form below

* Required

Please be aware that by clicking on to the above links you are leaving the Ballymena Mortgage and Financial Services website. Please note that neither Ballymena Mortgage and Financial Services nor PRIMIS Mortgage Network are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained within the linked site(s) accessible from this page”.